In pursuit of powder. Built to be durable and versatile, the Natural 111 contains Icelantic’s Feather-Weight Core to reduce weight without compromising the stiffness and strength of the ski. From hut tours to big powder days, these skis are ready and reliable to tackle the far side of the mountain with you.
- Feather-weight core provides light and durable structure made of paulownia.
- Wider 111mm waist plays nicely in powder.
- Rockered tip (31mm) and tail (19mm) allows easy handling on soft snow.
- 5mm camber underfoot keeps the ski responsive in mixed conditions.
- Medium turning radius allows controlled handling in variable conditions.
- Flat tail makes pivoting easier and skin attachment stress-free.
Beginner: new or getting back into skiing. Intermediate: confident with turning and stopping. Advanced: highly confident carver. Expert: steeps, drops, park, double blacks -- bring it on.
Sandwich and combination construction is generally used for big freeride-style skis while the lighter structural cap type of construction is more commonly found on cross-country skis.