ThirtyTwo Jones MTB'20 Snowboard Boots - Men's
Free store pickup
Order online, get it at your local MEC. It couldn’t be easier.
Shop with confidence. If it’s not working out, you can return it (consumables, undergarments and swimwear excluded).
Really. If it's not up to snuff after you use it (a couple times) you can still bring it back.
It lasts longer than 30 days, but not forever. We'll be fair about it. We're all members here.
Price match guarantee
Found a better deal in Canada? Up to 30 days after purchase – we’ll match it.
If you see a lower price for this exact item advertised online, in print or in a store, give us a call at 1 (888) 847-0770.
If it’s identical, brand-new, in stock, and sold and shipped by a Canadian-based retailer, we’ll match that price.
Hey, that specific product isn't available. Here's the newest version, just note the price and features might be slightly different.
When the crowds are too much, these splitboard boots set you up for backcountry goodness. Designed in collaboration with legendary backcountry shredder Jeremy Jones, the Thirty Two Jones MTB Snowboard Boots combine mountaineering-boot versatility with snowboard-specific details. The newest version is 10% lighter than the previous, with an updated gaiter and walk-mode collar.
- Fully taped interior seams and weather-resistant gaiter offer excellent waterproofing.
- Walk-mode collar releases via a simple Boa TX3 for comfortable hiking and skinning.
- 100% heat-mouldable Elite liners use High Rebound Energy foam and Intuition foam for energy transfer and damping.
- Elite insole has interchangeable arch support.
- Recoil flex control uses 2 removable flex rods to customize stiffness.
- TPU airframe exoskeleton is light but still stiff.
- Tongue Tension+ system allows a tighter fit.
- Vibram® soles with grippy mountaineering tread.
- Compatible with strap or clip-on crampons.
|Thermoformable inner boot||Yes|