Get after some all-mountain madness on a ski that's ready for fun. Head's cutting edge technology sets you up with a sweet combo of control, balance and lightness. Graphene construction boosts performance, Karuba and carbon add dampness and torsional stiffness, and the 80/20 camber-rocker combo adds some bounce. At 85mm underfoot, the Total Joy Skis are ready for big on-piste performance.
- Karuba wood core strikes the right balance of durability and density.
- Carbon sandwich cap construction offers resilience without weight.
- Graphene technology increases performance and reduces weight.
- Camber and dimensions are tuned for women skiers.
- Speed focused ski with aggressive sidecut turns with less effort.
- Small 13.8 m turning radius for immediate initiation in turns.
- Rockered tip with integrated tip protectors.
- UHM C base performs all over the mountain.
- Includes JOY 11 GW SLR bindings, compatible with Alpine or GripWalk boots.
|Ideal for||Downhill skiing|
Beginner: new or getting back into skiing. Intermediate: confident with turning and stopping. Advanced: highly confident carver. Expert: steeps, drops, park, double blacks -- bring it on.
Sandwich and combination construction is generally used for big freeride-style skis while the lighter structural cap type of construction is more commonly found on cross-country skis.
|Rocker/camber profile||Rocker tip|
|Turning radius||13.8m (163cm)|
|Made in||Czech Republic|