Charge the groomers with this all-mountain ski that's designed to turn good skiers into great ones. The 75mm waist makes linking turns effortless, and smiling is complimentary. The LYT Tech construction has a thicker tip and tail and a thinner middle section to provide great carving performance and vibration dampening. Improved control, better steering and increased stability is what you should expect. Light and incredibly strong Graphene creates a high-performing ski that's playful and agile.
- LYT Tech construction uses variable thickness to facilitate carving.
- ERA 3.0 combines technology, rocker and shape for optimal performance.
- Graphene layer adds strength and very little weight.
- Carbon cap construction makes for a powerful and light ski.
- Karuba wood core adds stability and responsiveness.
- Allride rocker features a 20% rocker in the tip, 80% camber underfoot.
- Structured UHM C base is fast enough for race skis.
- Includes PR 11 GW all-mountain bindings, compatible with Alpine or GripWalk boots.
|Ideal for||Downhill skiing|
Beginner: new or getting back into skiing. Intermediate: confident with turning and stopping. Advanced: highly confident carver. Expert: steeps, drops, park, double blacks -- bring it on.
Sandwich and combination construction is generally used for big freeride-style skis while the lighter structural cap type of construction is more commonly found on cross-country skis.
|Rocker/camber profile||Rocker tip|
|Made in||Czech Republic|