You don't need beginners luck, you've already got solid slope skills. The V4 skis are confidence boosting skis that turn responsively, so you can hone your carving skills and take of steeper runs. With a lightweight core and a bomber base, these lively skis are built to take you into your next season. So fun and effortless to ski, your face muscles might hurt from smiling too much.
- LYT Tech construction uses variable thickness to facilitate carving.
- ERA 3.0 combines technology, rocker and shape for optimal performance.
- Graphene layer adds strength and very little weight.
- Power sidewall jacket construction uses ABS sidewalls for impact resistance.
- Light composite core makes for an easy-to-steer and forgiving ride.
- Allride rocker features a 20% rocker in the tip, 80% camber underfoot.
- Structured UHM C base is fast enough for race skis.
- Includes PR 11 GW all-mountain bindings, compatible with Alpine or GripWalk boots.
|Ideal for||Downhill skiing|
Beginner: new or getting back into skiing. Intermediate: confident with turning and stopping. Advanced: highly confident carver. Expert: steeps, drops, park, double blacks -- bring it on.
Sandwich and combination construction is generally used for big freeride-style skis while the lighter structural cap type of construction is more commonly found on cross-country skis.
|Rocker/camber profile||Rocker tip|
|Turning radius||12.5m (170cm)|
|Made in||Czech Republic|