Ski all-day in comfort. These easy entry boots are this season’s fun-pass. A fully-featured all-mountain ski boot, its sleek shape locks your foot in place. The lightweight PU shell transmits power directly to your ski. And a heat mouldable liner, sculpted for women’s feet, creates a smooth cushion between you and the shell. In total comfort, channel your energy into carving the slopes.
- PU shell provides light support for efficient power transmission.
- Medium flex suits intermediate and experienced skiers.
- Adjustable flex changes the boot’s performance from 70 to 80.
- Perfect Fit liner moulds to your foot with or without heat and can be re-moulded.
- Double adjustable cuff gets the shell height just right.
- Closures include 4 micro-adjusting low profile buckles with 1 supermacro ratchet.
- 35mm Velcro strap securely tensions the cuff.
- Last width varies with shell size. 98mm in 24.5, 100mm in 25.5, and 102mm in 26.5 and above.
- GripWalk option for soles.
|Ideal for||Downhill skiing|
The boot and binding systems must match for best performance and safe use.
|Lower shell material||Polyurethane|
|Shell cuff material||Polyurethane|
Alpine Touring: with tread; compatible with DIN touring bindings. Alpine Touring Tech (Tech): with tread; compatible with G3 Onyx and Dynafit. Downhill: without tread; compatible with freeride/downhill bindings.
Indicates how stiff the boots are when flexed forward. Flex ranges from 50 (soft) to 130 (very stiff). Note: There is currently no industry standardized test.
The width of the interior of the boot shell across the widest part of the forefoot.
|Thermoformable inner boot||Yes|
A mechanism that allows to release the boot cuff to switch to tour mode.
|Made in||Czech Republic|