On the approach, this compressible pack easily stuffs in a bigger pack or travel bag. Once you have a camp set up, it works as an ultralight pack for side hikes and summit trips. Big enough for day hikes, it's also waterproof and has a hipbelt for support or to use with the rolltop closure to compress the contents.
- Made of lightweight nylon ripstop with taped seams and a PU coating for total waterproofness.
- Padded shoulder straps are covered with air mesh for breathability.
- Webbing waistbelt can be clipped to the rolltop buckles for additional compression.
- Water tight roll top closure seals out weather.
- Waterproof front organizer pocket for small essentials.
- Ice axe loops, and laser cut lash points offer lots of external gear carry options.
- Single pull V-shaped compression straps cinch down the load.
The location of all access points into the main compartment of the pack.
|Ventilated back panel||No|
Size restrictions vary among airlines. Just to be sure, check with your carrier for their specific restrictions.