Full winter-spec and ready for extended ski tours, the Freerider Pro carries your skis, board or snowshoes, and keeps your avy tools ready for rapid access. On multi-day adventures, unzip expandable roll top for an extra 10L of storage capacity. The back panel opens wide for easy access to your equipment, without having to remove your skis or board.
- Alpine back system carries load comfortably while allowing mobility.
- Vertical snowboard/snowshoe system has wide attachment points for stability.
- Skis can be carried vertically in the snowboard attachment, diagonally, or A-frame–style on the sides.
- Expandable roll-top closure allows you to carry extra gear or a rope.
- Panel loading with U-zipper.
- Ice axe loops and loops for Deuter® Helmet Holder.
- Sternum strap has integrated whistle.
- Large front shovel compartment with handle and probe slots.
- Pocket for wet gear, and a top pocket for valuables and goggles.
- Hydration system ready (not included).
|Main fabric||330-denier ripstop nylon|
|Secondary fabric||210-denier nylon|
The location of all access points into the main compartment of the pack.
|Ventilated back panel||Yes|