When Knog first wanted to build the Cobber line, 18 factories told them it couldn’t be done, Knog persisted and the result is dazzling. Using chip on board (COB) LEDs the Cobber line creates a wall of light, like a screen, but way brighter. At only 39 grams per light, it's a worthwhile addition to your bike kit.
- 330° viewing angle keeps you seen.
- Maintains brightness for up to 90% of battery capacity.
- Magnetic mount clicks in place on bars, posts, seatstays or headtubes up to 20cm circumference.
- Free ModeMaker app lets you customize your light’s modes.
- 8 different modes including: steady (high and low), pulse, flash (standard, rolling, side, disco and eco).
- IP67 waterproof design sheds rain.
- Simple 1-button interface cycles through modes.
- Lockout mode prevents accidental activation.
- Integrated USB plug (type-A).
- LED battery status indicator.
- Dimensions: 28 x 43 x 62mm.
Most Canadian municipalities require a white front light and a red rear light.
The number of lighting levels/modes the light has (i.e., low, med, high, flash).
|Burn time - flash||2.5-100 h|
|Burn Time - steady||2-3.5 h|
Max light output
The total quantity of light emitted in every direction from a source of light; measured in lumens.
The amount of time it takes to fully charge the battery. Applies to lithium and NiMH type batteries. Does not apply to rechargeable or non-rechargeable AA or AAA batteries.
Rechargeable lights give you hassle-free recharging with almost any power source. Replaceable batteries provide instant power, but you’ll need to bring extra batteries, recycle used ones and buy new ones.
Includes a bracket or mounting system that attaches to most bike helmets.
|Red light mode||Yes|
On regulated lights brightness is consistent, and does not decrease gradually as the batteries are drained.
|Product sustainability||Rechargeable batteries|