Floaty in powder and powerful in mixed conditions, the BlackOps Sender is lively and responsive in-bounds or out. The extended core and damping technology creates a stable ski that has the agility to navigate through trees. The base, edges and top sheet are made with recycled content and FSC certified paulownia wood to help reduce your environmental impact.
- Mini-cap sandwich construction with diagofiber reinforced topsheet for durability.
- Light paulownia wood core keeps the ski nimble and easy to manoeuvre.
- 2LCT Visco construction inserts vertical rubber strips through the core for power and control in wider skis.
- Extended core increases snow contact.
- Damp Tech technology reduces ski vibration.
- Air Tip provides maximum lightness while retaining torsional rigidity for power underfoot.
Beginner: new or getting back into skiing. Intermediate: confident with turning and stopping. Advanced: highly confident carver. Expert: steeps, drops, park, double blacks -- bring it on.
Sandwich and combination construction is generally used for big freeride-style skis while the lighter structural cap type of construction is more commonly found on cross-country skis.
|Rocker/camber profile||Full rocker|