Escape the crowds and see what the mountains have to offer. The Blackops Escaper has stability and power for high speeds in the resort, but is lightweight and agile when you head for the hills. The rocker-camber-rocker profile provides flotation for powder and grip in steep and technical terrain.
- Mini-cap and Rossitop 3D sandwich construction with diagofiber reinforced topsheet for durability.
- Light paulownia wood core keeps the ski nimble and easy to manoeuvre.
- Extended core increases snow contact.
- Damp Tech technology reduces ski vibration.
- Air Tip provides maximum lightness while retaining torsional rigidity for power underfoot.
- Low pop for a smooth, damp feel at high speeds.
Beginner: new or getting back into skiing. Intermediate: confident with turning and stopping. Advanced: highly confident carver. Expert: steeps, drops, park, double blacks -- bring it on.
Sandwich and combination construction is generally used for big freeride-style skis while the lighter structural cap type of construction is more commonly found on cross-country skis.
|Rocker/camber profile||Rocker tip|