The BlackOps Blazer is a quiver-of-one for charging mountains or getting in some groomed laps. Blending versatility and float in a durable yet agile package, intermediate to advanced skiers will find a playful ride and freedom to go beyond the resort. The high camber adds grip on the groomers while the high tip and medium tail offer flotation and steering control.
- Rossitop cap construction adds strenght and rebound for control in varied conditions.
- Lightweight poplar wood core offers progressive flex and pop.
- Responsive Diagofiber reinforcements provide lightweight pop.
- Titanal beam provides power and grip along the length of the ski.
- Partial twin tip with a cambered midsection.
- Damp Tech insert reduces vibration.
|Ideal for||Freeride and freeskiing|
Beginner: new or getting back into skiing. Intermediate: confident with turning and stopping. Advanced: highly confident carver. Expert: steeps, drops, park, double blacks -- bring it on.
Sandwich and combination construction is generally used for big freeride-style skis while the lighter structural cap type of construction is more commonly found on cross-country skis.