Ultra-light touring bindings to maximize alpine performance. They weigh only 358g each, making your trip uphill almost as enjoyable as the trip down. Optimal toe elasticity absorbs energy and prevents unwanted pre-releases during a run, so you can ski confidently in any conditions.
- High and wide fulcrum position for toe arms squeeze your boot tight and absorb more energy so you can power up easily.
- 10mm of forward pressure and optimal toe elasticity absorbs energy and vibrations to provide constant release values.
- Wide mount transfers power to edges and enhances the rigidity of the binding for superior pull-out resistance.
- A single screw adjusts the lateral and vertical release.
- Quick Flick heel lifts provides 6 and 10 degrees of support.
- 30mm of adjustment at the heel is compatible with multiple boot sizes.
- Heel rotation turns in either direction to lock for touring with either hand; no "wrong way" to spin it.
- Brakes and leashes are available separately.
- Compatible with G3 ION crampons.
The boot and binding systems must match for best performance and safe use.
The release setting determines how easily the binding will release the ski boot from the ski is the skier falls.
Mode change without exit
Enables you to go from touring to descent mode without removing your skis.
|Tour to ski only|