Take on mixed-bag weather and transitional days in style. Insulated throughout with light and efficient synthetic insulation, this streamlined layer keeps the elements at bay. When the weather turns truly nasty, the close fit layers well. Shaped, curved seams and subtle details give the Turvata II the polish expected from Indyeva.
- Lightweight windproof fabric has a DWR finish.
- C6 short-chain fluocarbon finish that generates less impact on the environment compared to DWR long-chain finishes.
- 80g PRIMALOFT® GOLD insulation is compressible and light.
- Insulated hood with tall integrated collar is adjustable.
- 2-way YKK front zip.
- Shaped hem and cuffs.
- Handwarmer pockets with YKK zips.
- Subtle reflective details.
- Scooped silhouette (centre back is 30.75in. and centre front is 31.25in.).
|Ideal for||Casual wear|
|Insulation||80g/sq. m polyester|
Waterproof garments use waterproof-breathable technologies and are fully seam-taped. Water-resistant garments use waterproof-breathable technologies but their seams are not taped. Water-resistant garments repel water and protect against wind but are not made of waterproof fabric.
|Pockets||2 front zippered|
A windproof garment does not allow any air to permeate the fabric. A garment with windproof panels has panels of fabric that are totally windproof, but the rest of the garment may not be windproof. A wind-resistant garment resists some wind, but not as much as a garment that is windproof.
Durable water repellency
Usually referred to as DWR. A treatment made to fabrics that causes water to bead and run off instead of soaking through.