Not too big, and not too small, the Scallion is an EDC-friendly pocket knife is just the right size.
- Designed by knife industry legend Ken Onion.
- 420HC blade is easy to sharpen and holds an edge well.
- SpeedSafe® assisted opening mechanism and flipper tab makes deployment easy.
- Flipper tab doubles as a guard when the knife is open.
- Stainless steel frame-lock design effectively gives a folding knife full-tang rigidity.
- Sliding tip-lock keeps the blade locked closed until you need it.
- Jimping on the flipper tab and back of the blade for a secure grip.
- Pocket clip is designed for right handed tip-down carry.
- Lanyard hole.
|Ideal for||Everyday use|
|Handle material||Stainless steel|
Blade edge type
Serrated edges are useful for cutting dense material like rope or webbing. They stay sharper longer than straight edges, but can be more difficult to sharpen.
|Blade material||420 HC stainless steel|
|Knife length (closed)||9cm|
|Knife length (open)||15cm|
|Blade locking system||Yes|