From a bit of food prep, to pesky blister packages, the Leek is an EDC-friendly pocket knife will cut your daily tasks down to size.
- Designed by knife industry legend Ken Onion.
- Sandvik 14C28N blade is easy to sharpen and holds an edge well.
- Wharncliffe style straight-edge blade excels at everyday tasks.
- SpeedSafe® assisted opening mechanism and flipper tab makes deployment easy.
- Flipper tab doubles as a guard when the knife is open.
- Anodized aluminum handle is light and strong.
- Liner-lock design keeps fingers safe when using the knife.
- Sliding tip-lock keeps the blade locked closed until you need it.
- Pocket clip is designed for right handed tip-up or tip-down carry.
- Lanyard hole.
|Ideal for||Everyday use|
Blade edge type
Serrated edges are useful for cutting dense material like rope or webbing. They stay sharper longer than straight edges, but can be more difficult to sharpen.
|Blade material||14C28N stainless steel|
|Knife length (closed)||10.2cm|
|Knife length (open)||17.9cm|