Performance bindings with auto step-in and a double lock slider. Compatible with the IFP binding system that offers natural ski flex and unparalleled snow feel. The low-profile stack adds stability in the glide phase and adds precision as you push off.
- Flex index is designed for skate skiing to promote power transfer and ski control (11.0 flex index; 40° amplitude).
- Step-in design automatically clicks closed. Twist the ergonomic turn lock to open.
- Low profile stack height ensures maximum stability through the gliding phase and direct snow feel for increased precision.
- Bindings can be moved forward on the ski for more grip and easier climbing or backward for better glide.
- Compatible with IFP mounting plate only.
The boot and binding systems must match for best performance and safe use.