Rossignol BC X11 75mm Boots - Unisex
Free store pickup
Order online, get it at your local MEC. It couldn’t be easier.
Shop with confidence. If it’s not working out, you can return it (consumables, undergarments and swimwear excluded).
Really. If it's not up to snuff after you use it (a couple times) you can still bring it back.
It lasts longer than 30 days, but not forever. We'll be fair about it. We're all members here.
Price match guarantee
Found a better deal in Canada? Up to 30 days after purchase – we’ll match it.
If you see a lower price for this exact item advertised online, in print or in a store, give us a call at 1 (888) 847-0770.
If it’s identical, brand-new, in stock, and sold and shipped by a Canadian-based retailer, we’ll match that price.
Full days of touring with happy feet. The BC X11 is lightly insulated and thermo-mouldable so you get warmth and feel of a custom-fit boot. The hinged external cuff delivers stability, power, and control for full days of touring.
- Upper cuff is anatomically shaped 3D carbon for increased lateral and fore/aft stability and maximum power transmission.
- PVC lower cuffs with plastic heel reinforcements fend off edge cuts.
- Durable Cordura covers the laces to shed snow and ice.
- Thermo-mouldable liners add extra comfort to your fit.
- 3M Thinsulate™ insulation keeps you feet warm.
- BC 75 sole.
The boot and binding systems must match for best performance and safe use.
|Thermoformable inner boot||Yes|