Bring your ski apprentice with you. Or let them head off on their own. Either way, this setup offers a great platform for young shredders to play on. With a soft flex and rocker tip, the ski is easy to handle on the groomers, keeping your sidekick coming back for more.
- Synthetic polyurethane core offers soft flex, stability and low weight.
- Power Shell construction provides durability and dampening.
- Tip rocker handles nicely on groomed and mixed conditions.
- Small turning radius lets you initiate turns with less effort.
- Grippy edges provide precision and control.
- P-Tex 2100 base gives exceptional glide and durability.
- Included vMotion Jr bindings.
- GripWalk compatible.
|Ideal for||Downhill skiing|
Beginner: new or getting back into skiing. Intermediate: confident with turning and stopping. Advanced: highly confident carver. Expert: steeps, drops, park, double blacks -- bring it on.
Sandwich and combination construction is generally used for big freeride-style skis while the lighter structural cap type of construction is more commonly found on cross-country skis.
|Rocker/camber profile||Rocker tip|