Roam far on the mountain with these universal, multi-condition skis. Titanal around the edges and underfoot gives the M5 Mantra Skis outstanding performance, on or off-piste. Full sidewall construction reinforces their sporty feel without sacrificing grip or stability. A multi-layer wood core helps you bounce from corduroy to loose shake, and an early rise in the tip and tail provides turning ease so you can play all day and make the most of the mountain.
- Multi-layer core puts strong beech wood in the binding area for secure screw retention, lighter poplar elsewhere for resilience and grip.
- Carbon fibre in the tip and tail keeps the weight low.
- Full sidewall construction helps with grip, stability and sensitivity.
- Titanal frame puts a strip of titanal around the edges of the tip and tail.
- Thin titanal band under the binding area provides improved binding retention and damping.
- Slight camber underfoot with early rise in the tip and tail creates a true all-mountain performer.
- Recommended for use with Marker bindings.
Beginner: new or getting back into skiing. Intermediate: confident with turning and stopping. Advanced: highly confident carver. Expert: steeps, drops, park, double blacks -- bring it on.
Sandwich and combination construction is generally used for big freeride-style skis while the lighter structural cap type of construction is more commonly found on cross-country skis.