Deep freeze December days to spring ski sessions. This 3-in-1 ski jacket system covers the whole season. The system uses a winter worthy shell teamed with a synthetic liner to get all the weather bases covered. Worn together, you can challenge the coldest days of the season. The shell has a powder skirt, ski pass pocket on the wrist and double chest pockets to house your extras. Worn alone, the synthetic liner jacket offers enough warmth for down time in the village.
- Shell and liner can be worn together, or separately.
- DryVent™ 2-layer fabric on shell exterior with fully taped seams and DWR to keep you dry.
- Liner jacket uses recycled ThermoBall™ Eco insulation for warmth even when wet.
- YKK Vislon zipper with rear storm flap closes the shell, and a second zipper attaches the shell to the liner.
- Helmet compatible hood is adjustable with a stiffened brim.
- Underarm zips offer instant ventilation.
- Shell jacket has 2 zippered handwarmer pockets, 1 zippered exterior chest pocket,1 zippered arm pocket for a ski pass and 1 internal zippered pocket.
- Liner jacket has 2 handwarmer pockets.
- Powder skirt with gripped elastic hem on the shell blocks out snow or wind.
- Velcro tabs on cuffs on the shell and elastic cuffs on the liner.
|Face fabric||140-denier nylon|
|Lining/backer||50-denier recycled polyester|
|Insulation||120g/sq. m polyester|
Waterproof garments use waterproof-breathable technologies and are fully seam-taped. Water-resistant garments use waterproof-breathable technologies but their seams are not taped. Water-resistant garments repel water and protect against wind but are not made of waterproof fabric.
|Waterproof with fully taped seams|
A windproof garment does not allow any air to permeate the fabric. A garment with windproof panels has panels of fabric that are totally windproof, but the rest of the garment may not be windproof. A wind-resistant garment resists some wind, but not as much as a garment that is windproof.
Durable water repellency
Usually referred to as DWR. A treatment made to fabrics that causes water to bead and run off instead of soaking through.
|Product sustainability||Recycled content|