Pearl Izumi Sugar 5 Inch Shorts - Women's
Free store pickup
Order online, get it at your local MEC. It couldn’t be easier.
Shop with confidence. If it’s not working out, you can return it (consumables, undergarments and swimwear excluded).
Really. If it's not up to snuff after you use it (a couple times) you can still bring it back.
It lasts longer than 30 days, but not forever. We'll be fair about it.
Price match guarantee
Found a better deal in Canada? Up to 30 days after purchase – we’ll match it.
If you see a lower price for this exact item advertised online, in print or in a store, give us a call at 1 (888) 847-0770.
If it’s identical, brand-new, in stock, and sold and shipped by a Canadian-based retailer, we’ll match that price.
Shorts for sunny rides or sweltering spin classes. The panelled construction delivers great mobility and an exceptional fit. On long rides, the cushioning won't let you down and the performance fabric keeps on wicking, so you stay cool.
- Select Transfer fabric wicks sweat easily.
- High-low waistline won't cut in when you're in full tuck.
- Women’s SELECT Escape 1:1® Chamois has variable density padding.
- BioViz® reflective elements add visibility.
- Stretch mesh pockets on thighs fit keys and gels.
- Silicone leg grippers.
|Ideal for||Road cycling|
The finished inseam measurement of the garment.
|5in. (all sizes)|
Gripper elastics prevent the cycling shorts from riding up and leg and arm warmers from sliding down.
|Additional feature(s)||Reflective details|
How to measure
- Measure at the narrowest circumference of your waist.
- Stand with feet together and measure at fullest circumference.
- Measure inner leg from crotch to just below the ankle bone.