Explore the backcountry in lightweight comfort and save money with this 4-product bundle. The AMP 2 Tent comfortably sleep 2, with plenty of room to hang out in during storms. The Centaurus 0C Sleeping Bag is an easy-care synthetic mummy option for warmth in the mountains, and the lightweight sleeping pad provides plush cushion and packs down small in your pack. All together, it's a great setup for sleeping soundly on backpacking trips.
This deal’s only available online. Want another combo? Call at 1 (888) 847-0770 or shop in-store to save 10% on a custom MEC camp bundle.
- Tent has a hubbed pole design for greater headroom and interior space.
- DriBase™ waterproof floor offers durable water protection throughout the lifetime of the tent.
- Double vestibules provide gear storage for each camper.
- 4 interior mesh pockets.
- Tent includes pegs, guylines, footprint and a 48x11cm stuff sack.
- Centaurus 0C sleeping bag uses MEC Hyperloft polyester insulation with recycled content.
- Pertex Quantum nylon shell with DWR finish.
- Mummy shape has a close cut and integrated hood to maximize warmth.
- Sleeping bag includes a 20x40cm stuff sack. Packs down to 6.5L.
- Sleeping bag fits sleepers up to 6'0 (183cm).
- Reactor 3.8 sleeping pad foam has cut outs to maximize insulation while minimizing weight.
- Sleeping pad includes a stuff sack and repair kit.
- Sleeping pad dimensions are 183 x 54cm. Packed dimensions 29 x 16.5cm.
- Individual weights: tent: 2.17kg, footpring 234g, sleeping bag: 690g, sleeping pad: 1.06kg.
The number of average sized people that the product can comfortably sleep.
|Canopy fabric||30-denier nylon ripstop|
|Canopy mesh||Nylon no-see-um mesh|
|Floor fabric||30-denier nylon ripstop|
|Floor coating||Ether-type polyurethane|
The standard test for coated fabrics uses a standing pipe (column) filled with water. The figures given are the water column height. A 1000mm coating allowed no leaks after 1 minute under 1000mm of water.
|Fly fabric||40-denier polyester ripstop|
|Fly coating||Ether-type polyurethane|
The standard test for coated fabrics uses a standing column (a pipe) filled with water. The figures given are the column height. A 1000mm coating allowed no leaks after 1 minute under 1000mm of water.
|Pole||DAC Pressfit aluminum|
A measurement based on the longest point of the tent.
A measurement based on the widest points of the tent.
Square metre measurement of a tent’s usable space. Does not include vestibules.
|Interior peak height||1.07m|
Includes just the tent, poles, and the fewest pegs and guylines needed to properly set it up.
Includes the full tent with its stuff sack, repair swatches, and all the guylines and pegs.
|Vestibule area (secondary)||0.73sq. m|
|Vestibule area (primary)||0.73sq. m|
These tents can be set up without stakes or pegs on any type of ground. All tents should be anchored or weighted, so they don't blow away.