Shimano RC1 Cycling Shoes - Unisex
Free store pickup
Order online, get it at your local MEC. It couldn’t be easier.
Shop with confidence. If it’s not working out, you can return it (consumables, undergarments and swimwear excluded).
Really. If it's not up to snuff after you use it (a couple times) you can still bring it back.
It lasts longer than 30 days, but not forever. We'll be fair about it. We're all members here.
Price match guarantee
Found a better deal in Canada? Up to 30 days after purchase – we’ll match it.
If you see a lower price for this exact item advertised online, in print or in a store, give us a call at 1 (888) 847-0770.
If it’s identical, brand-new, in stock, and sold and shipped by a Canadian-based retailer, we’ll match that price.
Ships within Canada only.
Slick looking road shoes with an aggressive aero profile. A robust, perforated upper lets your feet breath when you put the hammer down. The glass reinforced midsole offers great power transfer. And heel pads make it easy to walk when you stop for coffee.
- Synthetic leather upper is easy to clean and breathes well.
- Glass fibre reinforced nylon sole provides stiff pedalling platform.
- Triple hook and loops straps.
- Offset strap design reduces pressure on the top of the foot.
- Durable, wide heel pads.
|Upper material||Synthetic leather|
|Pedal compatibility||3-hole clipless|
Waterproof shoes and boots feature a waterproof-breathable membrane and a gusseted tongue to help keep your feet dry in wet conditions.
How to measure
- Foot length
- Use a ruler to measure the tracing off your foot from the front of your longest toe to the back of your heel.