Shimano ME5 Cycling Shoes - Unisex
Free store pickup
Order online, get it at your local MEC. It couldn’t be easier.
Shop with confidence. If it’s not working out, you can return it (consumables, undergarments and swimwear excluded).
Really. If it's not up to snuff after you use it (a couple times) you can still bring it back.
It lasts longer than 30 days, but not forever. We'll be fair about it.
Price match guarantee
Found a better deal in Canada? Up to 30 days after purchase – we’ll match it.
If you see a lower price for this exact item advertised online, in print or in a store, give us a call at 1 (888) 847-0770.
If it’s identical, brand-new, in stock, and sold and shipped by a Canadian-based retailer, we’ll match that price.
Ships within Canada only.
A dedicated trail performance cycling shoe combining excellent stiffness for pedalling with off-the-bike traction. The reinforced upper shields your toes for great protection and durability, and the slip-resistant outsole keeps your feet where you want them.
- Upper is synthetic leather and mesh for durable, ventilated comfort.
- BOA® L6 dial for quick and precise adjustments.
- Offset tongue and new BOA layout for increased comfort and stability.
- Cushioned insole for shock absorption.
- Shimano® Torbal torsional midsole optimizes power transfer and allows natural rider "flow" motion on descents.
- Shimano grippy rubber outsole maximizes durability and traction in wet conditions.
|Ideal for||Mountain biking|
|Pedal compatibility||2-hole clipless|
Waterproof shoes and boots feature a waterproof-breathable membrane and a gusseted tongue to help keep your feet dry in wet conditions.
How to measure
- Foot length
- Use a ruler to measure the tracing off your foot from the front of your longest toe to the back of your heel.