Arc'teryx Alroy Pants - Women's
Free store pickup
Order online, get it at your local MEC. It couldn’t be easier.
Shop with confidence. If it’s not working out, you can return it (consumables, undergarments and swimwear excluded).
Really. If it's not up to snuff after you use it (a couple times) you can still bring it back.
It lasts longer than 30 days, but not forever. We'll be fair about it.
Price match guarantee
Found a better deal in Canada? Up to 30 days after purchase – we’ll match it.
If you see a lower price for this exact item advertised online, in print or in a store, give us a call at 1 (888) 847-0770.
If it’s identical, brand-new, in stock, and sold and shipped by a Canadian-based retailer, we’ll match that price.
Pants that stand up to summer hikes and treks. A nylon blend provides stretch for high-stepping on rugged trails, and is quick to dry after an unexpected stream dip or after a camp laundry load.
- Lightweight nylon fabric has plenty of stretch.
- Low-profile waistband sits comfortably under a pack.
- Plenty of pockets keep trail essentials close at hand.
- Gusseted crotch and articulated knees for comfort and mobility.
The finished inseam measurement of the garment.
|Additional feature(s)||Gusseted crotch|
|Product sustainability||Bluesign® Approved Material|
How to measure
- Measure at the narrowest circumference of your waist.
- Stand with feet together and measure at fullest circumference.
- Measure inner leg from crotch to just below the ankle bone.