Don’t let a little dark get in the way of a great run. With a semi-rigid head strap and minimalist light head, the IKO offers an extremely balanced package that doesn’t bounce around. And, the included storage sack doubles as lantern that’s great for picnic tables or tents.
- Slimline light head keeps weight low.
- AirFit semi-rigid headband has a simple adjustment that hugs your head.
- 7 LEDs provide an even, flood beam.
- Single button cycles through modes.
- Included storage pouch doubles as a lantern globe.
- IPX4 waterproofing sheds rain
- Lockout mode prevent accidental activation.
- Reflective details.
- Compatible with CORE rechargeable battery pack and Ni-MH rechargeable batteries (neither included).
The number of lighting levels/modes the light has (i.e., low, med, high, flash).
|Beam distance - low||10m|
|Beam distance - med||45m|
|Beam distance - high||80m|
Briefly increases the light output to maximum brightness and distance.
|Light source||7 LEDs|
|Burn time - low||100 h|
|Burn time - med||8 h|
|Burn time - high||2 h|
Max light output
The total quantity of light emitted in every direction from a source of light; measured in lumens.
Beam pattern affects how much you can see within the area of light thrown from the headlamp. Wide beams are good for close-up; spot or focussed beams are good for long range visibility.
Indicates the degree of protection against liquid. IP X1: Dripping water while in normal operating orientation; IP X4: Splashing water; IP X5: Water jets; IP X6: Powerful water jets; IP X7: Immersion up to 1m ≤ 30 minutes; IP X8: Suitable for submersion as specified by manufacturer.
Rechargeable lights give you hassle-free recharging with almost any power source. Replaceable batteries provide instant power, but you’ll need to bring extra batteries, recycle used ones and buy new ones.
|Red light mode||No|
|Batteries||3 AAA (included)|