Alpine start or late-night finish, this light is built to send. The flood setting works for climbing, the spot for descents and complex route finding. The PowerTap™ feature cycles through flood and spot, perfect for “what’s that?” moments. Power options include easy to source AAAs (included) or re-chargeable BD 1800 li-ion battery (sold separately).
- Slim light head has plenty of tilt for working close to the wall.
- Flood and spot light modes
- PowerTap goes from any brightness mode to full power with a tap on the housing.
- Smooth dimming feature lets you dial in the perfect brightness.
- Mode memory remembers last setting used.
- 1-button control for spot and flood lighting.
- IP67 waterproofing protects up to 1m of submersion for up to 30 minutes. Note: it's best to dry it out completely before storing it.
- 3-level LED power meter.
- Lock-out mode prevents accidental activation.
- Regulated output maximizes battery life.
- Perforated headband breathes well and dries quickly.
- Compatible with both 3 AAA batteries of the BD 1800 Li-ion battery (sold separately)
- Alex Honnold exclusive colour.
- Supports the Honnold Foundation – a portion of each sale goes towards the advancement of accessible solar energy for all.
|Beam distance - low||8m|
|Beam distance - high||88m|
Briefly increases the light output to maximum brightness and distance.
|Light source||2 LEDs|
|Burn time - flash||100 h|
|Burn time - low||72 h|
|Burn time - high||4.5 h|
Max light output
The total quantity of light emitted in every direction from a source of light; measured in lumens.
Beam pattern affects how much you can see within the area of light thrown from the headlamp. Wide beams are good for close-up; spot or focussed beams are good for long range visibility.
Indicates the degree of protection against liquid. IP X1: Dripping water while in normal operating orientation; IP X4: Splashing water; IP X5: Water jets; IP X6: Powerful water jets; IP X7: Immersion up to 1m ≤ 30 minutes; IP X8: Suitable for submersion as specified by manufacturer.
Rechargeable lights give you hassle-free recharging with almost any power source. Replaceable batteries provide instant power, but you’ll need to bring extra batteries, recycle used ones and buy new ones.
|Red light mode||No|
On regulated lights brightness is consistent, and does not decrease gradually as the batteries are drained.
|Batteries||3 AAA (included) or rechargeable battery pack (not included)|