Don’t let darkness get in the way of a great run. This bright headlamp sheds a little, or a lot, of light. With its semi-rigid strap, the minimalist IKO offers an extremely balanced package that doesn’t bounce as you run. Wth a USB-powered battery pack, it’s easy to keep it topped up and ready to go.
- Slimline head keeps weight low.
- AirFit semi-rigid headband has a simple adjustment that hugs your head.
- 7 LED flood beam.
- USB-rechargeable CORE battery pack has remaining power and charge status indicators.
- Also compatible with 3 AAA batteries (at max power of 350 lumens).
- Simple 1-button design cycles through modes.
- Included storage pouch doubles as a lantern globe, great for picnic tables or tents.
- IPX4 waterproofing.
- Lockout mode prevents accidental activation.
- Reflective details help keep you seen.
The number of lighting levels/modes the light has (i.e., low, med, high, flash).
|Beam distance - low||10m|
|Beam distance - med||45m|
|Beam distance - high||100m|
Briefly increases the light output to maximum brightness and distance.
|Light source||7 LEDs|
|Burn time - low||100 h|
|Burn time - med||9 h|
|Burn time - high||2.5 h|
Max light output
The total quantity of light emitted in every direction from a source of light; measured in lumens.
Beam pattern affects how much you can see within the area of light thrown from the headlamp. Wide beams are good for close-up; spot or focussed beams are good for long range visibility.
Indicates the degree of protection against liquid. IP X1: Dripping water while in normal operating orientation; IP X4: Splashing water; IP X5: Water jets; IP X6: Powerful water jets; IP X7: Immersion up to 1m ≤ 30 minutes; IP X8: Suitable for submersion as specified by manufacturer.
Rechargeable lights give you hassle-free recharging with almost any power source. Replaceable batteries provide instant power, but you’ll need to bring extra batteries, recycle used ones and buy new ones.
|Red light mode||No|
|Batteries||Lithium-ion 1250mAh (included) or 3 AAA (not included)|
|Product sustainability||Rechargeable batteries|