This versatile touring helmet has you covered during weekend treks, daily commutes, or long road trips. Plenty of vents and a mountain bike style visor keep your head cool and eyes shaded during long rides in the heat. Plus, it is ponytail compatible so it's comfy, no matter your hairstyle.
- Inner is made of polystyrene, bonded to a polycarbonate shell.
- Dial offers horizontal and vertical adjustments to fit the helmet firmly to your head.
- Anti-allergenic interior padding are hand washable to ensure fresheness.
- Removable visor provides sun shade options.
- Reflective rear stickers improve visibility.
Microshell helmets are made of a thin polymer sheet over a foam liner; Hardshell helmets have a hard polymer outer shell and a foam liner; when the liner is being bonded to the outer shell during the manufacturing process, it is Molded in the shell.
|Molded in the shell|
|Fit system||Adjustable dial|
|Inner material||EPS (expanded polystyrene)|
The internal circumference determines the size head that the helmet will fit.
Most helmets are tested and certified for a specific sport. Some helmets are approved for multi-sports, but only after passing the safety tests for both sports (i.e., snowsports and cycling).
Cetification is established by a variety of governing bodies who set impact standards. Most helmets are certified or approved for a specific sport, except in the case of multi-sport helmets (i.e., a snowsports helmet might also be approved for cycling if it meets the cycling safety standards).