Built for rugged outdoor adventures. The Bushcraft Survival Knife's stainless steel blade is equipped a versatile scandi grind. An ergonomic handle fits well in your hand to build a shelter or prep meals. A modular sheath holds a fire steel and sharpening stone so you're always prepared.
- Scandi-ground blade is great for a variety of outdoor tasks.
- Sheath has an integrated diamond sharpening stone and a secure fire steel holder.
- Modular sheath works at or below belt line or clipped to any strap or belt.
- Included fire steel works in wet or dry conditions and provides thousands of uses.
- Flat-ground spine acts as a perfect scraper for a fire steel.
- Mora knives have been crafted in Mora, Sweden, since 1891.
|Ideal for||Camping and hiking|
Blade edge type
Serrated edges are useful for cutting dense material like rope or webbing. They stay sharper longer than straight edges, but can be more difficult to sharpen.
|Blade material||12C27 stainless steel|
|Knife length (open)||23.2cm|