Keep your little one dry on long toddles to the duck pond. Made using DryVent™ waterproof breathable fabric, the Zipline shuts out wind and rain.
- Made of durable DryVent waterproof breathable material.
- Sealed seams and a DWR finish ensure rain can't sneak in.
- Fully lined with recycled polyester for easy layering.
- Elasticised cuffs and hem keep the warm in.
- Reverse welt pockets keep little hands out of the rain.
- Drop-tail hem provides a little extra coverage.
|Ideal for||Casual wear|
|Face fabric||70-denier nylon|
|Lining/backer||75-denier recycled polyester|
Waterproof garments use waterproof-breathable technologies and are fully seam-taped. Water-resistant garments use waterproof-breathable technologies but their seams are not taped. Water-resistant garments repel water and protect against wind but are not made of waterproof fabric.
|Waterproof with fully taped seams|
A windproof garment does not allow any air to permeate the fabric. A garment with windproof panels has panels of fabric that are totally windproof, but the rest of the garment may not be windproof. A wind-resistant garment resists some wind, but not as much as a garment that is windproof.
Durable water repellency
Usually referred to as DWR. A treatment made to fabrics that causes water to bead and run off instead of soaking through.
|Additional feature(s)||Wind flap behind zipper|
|Product sustainability||Recycled content|