The North Face Class V Belted Shorts - Women's
Free store pickup
Order online, get it at your local MEC. It couldn’t be easier.
Shop with confidence. If it’s not working out, you can return it (consumables, undergarments and swimwear excluded).
Really. If it's not up to snuff after you use it (a couple times) you can still bring it back.
It lasts longer than 30 days, but not forever. We'll be fair about it.
Price match guarantee
Found a better deal in Canada? Up to 30 days after purchase – we’ll match it.
If you see a lower price for this exact item advertised online, in print or in a store, give us a call at 1 (888) 847-0770.
If it’s identical, brand-new, in stock, and sold and shipped by a Canadian-based retailer, we’ll match that price.
Lightweight, quick-drying shorts for exploring a sandy beach or a backyard BBQ. Equipped with FlashDry™, the Class V shorts feel dry and comfortable in humid conditions or tropical settings. This treatment doesn’t add weight and never washes or wears out.
- Stretchy recycled nylon blend with FlashDry (PFC-free DWR) speeds up dry time.
- Partially exposed webbing belt lets you find your perfect fit.
- Hand pockets and zippered rear pocket leave lots of room for essentials.
- Standard fit.
Measured in grams per square metre (gsm). The larger the number, the heavier and thicker the garment.
The finished inseam measurement of the garment.
|4 in. (M)|
|Additional feature(s)||DWR-treated shell fabric|
|Product sustainability||Recycled content|
How to measure
- Measure at the narrowest circumference of your waist.
- Stand with feet together and measure at fullest circumference.
- Measure inner leg from crotch to just below the ankle bone.