Craft Adv Nordic Training Tights - Women's
Free store pickup
Order online, get it at your local MEC. It couldn’t be easier.
Shop with confidence. If it’s not working out, you can return it (consumables, undergarments and swimwear excluded).
Really. If it's not up to snuff after you use it (a couple times) you can still bring it back.
It lasts longer than 30 days, but not forever. We'll be fair about it.
Price match guarantee
Found a better deal in Canada? Up to 30 days after purchase – we’ll match it.
If you see a lower price for this exact item advertised online, in print or in a store, give us a call at 1 (888) 847-0770.
If it’s identical, brand-new, in stock, and sold and shipped by a Canadian-based retailer, we’ll match that price.
Ships within Canada only.
Keep your legs warm when the wind gusts across the track. The windproof front panels prevents your quads from getting chilled, and the brushed back and liner provides warmth and comfort. Great for high-output activities in cold winter weather.
- Windproof panels cut the chill.
- Brushed polyester lining and back panels are sweat-wicking and warm.
- Elastic waist with internal drawcord provides a secure fit.
- Lower leg zips work with a variety of footwear.
- Reflective hits keep you visible.
|Type||Fleece-lined wind shell|
|Fabric content||100% recycled polyester|
|Secondary fabric||100% polyester|
A windproof garment does not allow any air to permeate the fabric. A garment with windproof panels has panels of fabric that are totally windproof, but the rest of the garment may not be windproof. A wind-resistant garment resists some wind, but not as much as a garment that is windproof.
|Product sustainability||Recycled content|
How to measure
- Measure at the narrowest circumference of your waist.
- Stand with feet together and measure at fullest circumference.
- Measure inner leg from crotch to just below the ankle bone.