The North Face Hedgehog Futurelight Light Trail Shoes - Women's
Free store pickup
Order online, get it at your local MEC. It couldn’t be easier.
Shop with confidence. If it’s not working out, you can return it (consumables, undergarments and swimwear excluded).
Really. If it's not up to snuff after you use it (a couple times) you can still bring it back.
It lasts longer than 30 days, but not forever. We'll be fair about it.
Price match guarantee
Found a better deal in Canada? Up to 30 days after purchase – we’ll match it.
If you see a lower price for this exact item advertised online, in print or in a store, give us a call at 1 (888) 847-0770.
If it’s identical, brand-new, in stock, and sold and shipped by a Canadian-based retailer, we’ll match that price.
Ships within Canada only.
Go ahead and make it a long weekend. The Hedgehog hiking shoe is built tough and supportive for comfort on uneven trails or when carrying mid-weight loads. A durable upper is paired with the super-breathable membrane, so you can stomp through rocky sections or streams with confidence. The lugged sole and sticky rubber keep you steady on slippery or loose terrain, so you can focus on the view.
- Leather, Nubuck and abrasion-resistant mesh upper balance protection and breathability.
- Welded midfoot underlays add support.
- FutureLight™ waterproof-breathable membrane keeps your feet dry and comfortable.
- Eco-friendly OrthoLite® X35 Hybrid™ footbed for underfoot comfort.
- Cradle™ heel stabilizes your foot on uneven terrain.
- Single-density EVA midsole provides cushion on the trail.
- ESS midfoot plate and nylon shank protect against impacts and add torsional rigidity.
- Vibram® XS Trek outsole sticks to whatever the trail throws at you.
|Ideal for||Day hiking|
Rubber on the toe and around the boot improves durability. It can also increase grip while scrambling.
Waterproof shoes and boots feature a waterproof-breathable membrane and a gusseted tongue to help keep your feet dry in wet conditions.
How to measure
- Foot length
- Use a ruler to measure the tracing off your foot from the front of your longest toe to the back of your heel.