Hiking the Grind one day, running it the next, the sporty Vectiv Hypnum trail shoe can do it all. Extra cushion reduces foot fatigue and a full TPU plate provides the energy return to keep you moving forward. Explore new places, whatever your pace.
- Lightweight knit and air-mesh upper keeps feet cool.
- TPU midfoot brace and heel counter for a secure fit.
- Dual-density EVA midsole is cushioning and responsive.
- Rocker geometry provides a smooth ride and fast transition.
- 3D TPU plate keeps feet stable.
- Surface Control™ rubber with 3.5mm lugs grip solid and loose terrain.
'Minimal and natural' shoes offer low drop, lots of flex, and minimal cushioning. Most running shoes are 'Light and responsive' with medium cushioning and good energy return. 'Cushioned and floaty' shoes have maximum cushioning.
|Light and responsive|
Some shoes include added motion control or stability features to help minimize over pronation, where the foot tends to roll inward in a biomechanically imbalanced running position.
The drop is the difference in height between the heel and the forefoot midsole cushioning. Traditional running shoes tend to have a 10mm drop or higher while minimalist style shoes are on the lower end of the spectrum.
Waterproof shoes and boots feature a waterproof-breathable membrane and a gusseted tongue to help keep your feet dry in wet conditions.