Stay dry on a wet-weather commute. The Club pants are easy to pull over your everyday clothes or your cycling clothes. Zippers on the lower leg let you transform them to capris in changing weather.
- Waterproof 3-layer Artex™ fabric is light, durable and breathable.
- Zip-off lower leg transforms the pants to capris.
- Dual leg straps keep your cuff safe from the chain and cranks.
- Compatible with suspenders.
- Articulated knee for easy pedalling.
Waterproof garments use waterproof-breathable technologies and are fully seam-taped. Water-resistant garments use waterproof-breathable technologies but their seams are not taped. Water-resistant garments repel water and protect against wind but are not made of waterproof fabric.
|Waterproof with fully taped seams|
|Pockets||2 side zippered|
A windproof garment does not allow any air to permeate the fabric. A garment with windproof panels has panels of fabric that are totally windproof, but the rest of the garment may not be windproof. A wind-resistant garment resists some wind, but not as much as a garment that is windproof.
Durable water repellency
Usually referred to as DWR. A treatment made to fabrics that causes water to bead and run off instead of soaking through.