Showers Pass Elements Jacket - Women's
Free store pickup
Order online, get it at your local MEC. It couldn’t be easier.
Shop with confidence. If it’s not working out, you can return it (consumables, undergarments and swimwear excluded).
Really. If it's not up to snuff after you use it (a couple times) you can still bring it back.
It lasts longer than 30 days, but not forever. We'll be fair about it.
Price match guarantee
Found a better deal in Canada? Up to 30 days after purchase – we’ll match it.
If you see a lower price for this exact item advertised online, in print or in a store, give us a call at 1 (888) 847-0770.
If it’s identical, brand-new, in stock, and sold and shipped by a Canadian-based retailer, we’ll match that price.
Ships within Canada only.
From your daily commute, to a weekend of bikepacking, this lightweight jacket keeps you safe from the elements. Made using a 2.5 layer waterproof breathable material with just the right amount of stretch for tucking into the drop bars. And, the carbon print lining is naturally odour-resistant, keeping your kit smelling fresher, longer.
- Artex® waterproof breathable construction.
- Clean Colour material uses non-toxic dyes and processes to minimize its footprint.
- Fully-taped seams for maximum waterproofness.
- Reinforced shoulders offer additional protection in high-wear areas.
- Showers Pass rates this jacket 5/5 for both waterproofness and breathability.
- Adjustable hood fits over a helmet and can be removed and stashed in inside pocket.
- Brushed facing on chinguard wicks moisture and is soft against your skin.
- Extra-long vents let you dump heat on the climbs.
- Right handwarmer pocket features a lens cloth.
- Velcro® cuff closures.
- Adjustable drop hem provides extended coverage in the riding position and can be cinched to keep out drafts.
- 3M™ Scotchlite™ reflective piping enhances visibility from all angles.
- As of 2020 Showers Pass is Climate Neutral certified, meaning they fully offset their carbon emissions. Climate Neutral certified is a consumer label that's carried by brands who take responsibility for greenhouse gas emissions generated in production, operation and shipping of their goods and services.
Waterproof garments use waterproof-breathable technologies and are fully seam-taped. Water-resistant garments use waterproof-breathable technologies but their seams are not taped. Water-resistant garments repel water and protect against wind but are not made of waterproof fabric.
|Waterproof with fully taped seams|
A windproof garment does not allow any air to permeate the fabric. A garment with windproof panels has panels of fabric that are totally windproof, but the rest of the garment may not be windproof. A wind-resistant garment resists some wind, but not as much as a garment that is windproof.
Durable water repellency
Usually referred to as DWR. A treatment made to fabrics that causes water to bead and run off instead of soaking through.