The North Face Mountain Sweatshirt Full Zip Hoodie - Men's
Free store pickup
Order online, get it at your local MEC. It couldn’t be easier.
Shop with confidence. If it’s not working out, you can return it (consumables, undergarments and swimwear excluded).
Really. If it's not up to snuff after you use it (a couple times) you can still bring it back.
It lasts longer than 30 days, but not forever. We'll be fair about it.
Price match guarantee
Found a better deal in Canada? Up to 30 days after purchase – we’ll match it.
If you see a lower price for this exact item advertised online, in print or in a store, give us a call at 1 (888) 847-0770.
If it’s identical, brand-new, in stock, and sold and shipped by a Canadian-based retailer, we’ll match that price.
An insulated hoodie that's a step up from a sweatshirt and offers wrap-around warmth for blustery days. With a stretch-woven shell, lightweight synthetic insulation and a soft, knit lining, Your Mountain Sweatshirt is destined to be a favourite.
- Lightweight FlashDry-XD shell has an easy stretch.
- Non-fluorinated DWR finish shrugs off light showers and keeps your jacket looking cleaner, longer.
- Quilted synthetic insulation Ventrix™ (35% recycled) keeps you warm, even when wet.
- Soft, peached internal lining is recycled polyester
- 3-piece hood with drawcord.
- Dual zippered hand pockets.
- Elastic cuffs.
- Length is 74cm.
Measured in grams per square metre (gsm). The larger the number, the heavier and thicker the garment.
|Secondary fabric||100% recycled polyester|
|Pockets||2 front zippered|
|Product sustainability||Recycled content|
How to measure
- Measure fullest circumference, keeping tape up under arms and across shoulder blades.
- Stand with feet together and measure at fullest circumference.
- Arm length
- Bend elbow gently, then measure from centre of back of neck out to point of shoulder, down to back of elbow, and forward to wrist.