The North Face Paramount Active Pants - Men's
Free store pickup
Order online, get it at your local MEC. It couldn’t be easier.
Shop with confidence. If it’s not working out, you can return it (consumables, undergarments and swimwear excluded).
Really. If it's not up to snuff after you use it (a couple times) you can still bring it back.
It lasts longer than 30 days, but not forever. We'll be fair about it.
Price match guarantee
Found a better deal in Canada? Up to 30 days after purchase – we’ll match it.
If you see a lower price for this exact item advertised online, in print or in a store, give us a call at 1 (888) 847-0770.
If it’s identical, brand-new, in stock, and sold and shipped by a Canadian-based retailer, we’ll match that price.
Ships within Canada only.
Built for active hikers, these lightweight pants stretch, breathe and shed light precip. The gusseted crotch and articulated knees give you freedom to bound over logs or high-step up rocky trails.
- Made with lightweight and breathable polyester with lots of spandex for stretch.
- FlashDry-XD™ technology wicks sweat and a Durable Water Repellency finish shrugs off light rain and speeds drying time.
- Waistband has elastic panels and an internal drawcord to sit comfortably without riding down when you bend.
- Crotch gusset and articulated knees add range of motion.
- Slim fit with narrow leg openings.
|Ideal for||Camping and hiking|
Measured in grams per square metre (gsm). The larger the number, the heavier and thicker the garment.
The finished inseam measurement of the garment.
|Additional feature(s)||Gusseted crotch|
The Ultraviolet Protection Factor rating indicates how effective a fabric is at blocking out solar ultraviolet radiation.
|40-50+ (Blocks ~97.5% of UVA/UVB)|
|Product sustainability||Recycled content|