BioLite redesigns outdoor essentials with innovative tech. This headlamp uses an ergonomic, moisture-wicking strap with an intergrated head and power cable. Sleek, less prone to bouncing and more comfortable to wear. The battery pack has reflective detail and sits at the back of your head for better balance. A simple 1-button switch controls the 4 modes and lets you dim the white lighting modes to the perfect level.
- Dimmable in both flood (up to 100 lumens) and spot light (up to 230 lumens) modes, so you can dial in the perfect brightness.
- Red flood light is great for stealthy late-night bathroom runs, or for reading when everyone else is sleeping.
- Brightness memory brings the headlamp back on in the last mode used.
- Tiltable light housing lets you aim the light.
- 1-button controls are easy to use with or without gloves.
- Lock-out mode prevents accidental activation.
- Low-profile design with rear-mounted battery pack.
- Moisture-wicking head strap adds to the comfort.
- IPX4 waterproofing means the light keeps shining even when Mother Nature has other ideas.
- Micro-USB charging makes it easy to top up your headlamp.
- In the box: headlamp, micro-USB charging cord and documentation.
The number of lighting levels/modes the light has (i.e., low, med, high, flash).
|Beam distance - low||16m|
|Beam distance - high||75m|
Briefly increases the light output to maximum brightness and distance.
|Burn time - low||40 h|
|Burn time - high||3.5 h|
Max light output
The total quantity of light emitted in every direction from a source of light; measured in lumens.
Beam pattern affects how much you can see within the area of light thrown from the headlamp. Wide beams are good for close-up; spot or focussed beams are good for long range visibility.
Indicates the degree of protection against liquid. IP X1: Dripping water while in normal operating orientation; IP X4: Splashing water; IP X5: Water jets; IP X6: Powerful water jets; IP X7: Immersion up to 1m ≤ 30 minutes; IP X8: Suitable for submersion as specified by manufacturer.
Rechargeable lights give you hassle-free recharging with almost any power source. Replaceable batteries provide instant power, but you’ll need to bring extra batteries, recycle used ones and buy new ones.
|Red light mode||Yes|
On regulated lights brightness is consistent, and does not decrease gradually as the batteries are drained.
|Batteries||Lithium-ion 900mAh (included)|
|Product sustainability||Rechargeable batteries|