Hammer through an all night ultra, or beat the sun to the trailhead, with this sleek,low-profile light. Equipped with an ergonomic strap, the light head isn't prone to bouncing when you're on the move. And, if you have an all night epic, use the cable to connect to a powerbank and get longer runtimes.
- Constant lighting mode provides regulated brightness 2 hours in high (500 lumens), 4 hours in medium (250 lumens) and 150 hours in low (5 lumens). After that light gradually dims as the battery drains.
- Dimmable lighting modes.
- Reserve mode gives you 8+ hours at 5 lumens.
- Red flood light is great for stealthy late-night bathroom runs.
- Rear facing red lights help keep you seen.
- Tilt-able head aims the light.
- 2-button controls are easy to use, with or without gloves.
- Burst button of 750 lumens.
- Lock-out mode prevents accidental activation.
- IPX4 water proofing handles weather.
- Operational range: 45º to -10º C (low-temperature shut-off protects the battery).
- Micro-USB charging.
- Included 90cm power cable allows pass-through charging to charge a powerbank while running the light.
- LED constant lighting and battery status indicators.
The number of lighting levels/modes the light has (i.e., low, med, high, flash).
|Beam distance - low||15m|
|Beam distance - high||100m|
Briefly increases the light output to maximum brightness and distance.
|Burn time - low||150 h|
|Burn time - med||8.5 h|
|Burn time - high||7 h|
Max light output
The total quantity of light emitted in every direction from a source of light; measured in lumens.
Beam pattern affects how much you can see within the area of light thrown from the headlamp. Wide beams are good for close-up; spot or focussed beams are good for long range visibility.
Indicates the degree of protection against liquid. IP X1: Dripping water while in normal operating orientation; IP X4: Splashing water; IP X5: Water jets; IP X6: Powerful water jets; IP X7: Immersion up to 1m ≤ 30 minutes; IP X8: Suitable for submersion as specified by manufacturer.
Rechargeable lights give you hassle-free recharging with almost any power source. Replaceable batteries provide instant power, but you’ll need to bring extra batteries, recycle used ones and buy new ones.
|Red light mode||Yes|
On regulated lights brightness is consistent, and does not decrease gradually as the batteries are drained.
|Batteries||Lithium-polymer 3000mAh (included)|
|Product sustainability||Rechargeable batteries|