With an updated silhouette, classic trench detailing across the shoulders and a lighter material, the Codetta Cinch is a stylish evolution of a an Arc’teryx classic. Technical know-how is on display in weather-proof zips, articulated patterning and ultralight laminated seams.
- 3-layer GORE-TEX waterproof breathable material with a soft tricot backer.
- Fully taped seams.
- Laminated construction with micro-seam allowances keep weight and bulk to a minimum.
- Adjustable hood has a short brim.
- Articulated pattering and underarm gussets prevent binding or bunching.
- Inset side pockets have water resistant zippers.
- Double kick pleat at the hem lets the back panel fit easily over a bike seat.
- Dropped cuffs shelter your hands.
- 2-way WaterTight™ weatherproof zip.
- Snap-down storm flap.
- Regular fit with room to layer.
|Ideal for||Casual wear|
|Face fabric||40-denier nylon|
Waterproof garments use waterproof-breathable technologies and are fully seam-taped. Water-resistant garments use waterproof-breathable technologies but their seams are not taped. Water-resistant garments repel water and protect against wind but are not made of waterproof fabric.
|Waterproof with fully taped seams|
|Pockets||2 front zippered|
A windproof garment does not allow any air to permeate the fabric. A garment with windproof panels has panels of fabric that are totally windproof, but the rest of the garment may not be windproof. A wind-resistant garment resists some wind, but not as much as a garment that is windproof.
Durable water repellency
Usually referred to as DWR. A treatment made to fabrics that causes water to bead and run off instead of soaking through.
|Additional feature(s)||2-way zipper|