Wind protection plus a bit of warmth. This shell has a light layer of synthetic insulation on the torso to cut the chill. With fleece side panels to add stretch under the arms, it's a versatile piece for layering in cool weather.
- Tyono 20-denier ripstop fabric is highly wind-resistant and soft next to skin.
- DWR coating sheds light precip and enhances moisture management.
- Coreloft Compact 40 synthetic insulation on torso keeps your core warm.
- Mesh-lined sleeves provide protection without bulk.
- Polyester fleece side panels for stretch and breathability.
- Comfortable to wear with a harness or backpack.
- Adjustable low-profile hood and hem seal out drafts.
- Trim fit.
|Face fabric||20-denier nylon|
|Insulation||40g/sq. m polyester|
Waterproof garments use waterproof-breathable technologies and are fully seam-taped. Water-resistant garments use waterproof-breathable technologies but their seams are not taped. Water-resistant garments repel water and protect against wind but are not made of waterproof fabric.
|Pockets||2 handwarmer zippered|
A windproof garment does not allow any air to permeate the fabric. A garment with windproof panels has panels of fabric that are totally windproof, but the rest of the garment may not be windproof. A wind-resistant garment resists some wind, but not as much as a garment that is windproof.
Durable water repellency
Usually referred to as DWR. A treatment made to fabrics that causes water to bead and run off instead of soaking through.
|Product sustainability||Bluesign® Approved Material|