Arc'teryx Sawyer Coat - Men's
Free store pickup
Order online, get it at your local MEC. It couldn’t be easier.
Shop with confidence. If it’s not working out, you can return it (consumables, undergarments and swimwear excluded).
Really. If it's not up to snuff after you use it (a couple times) you can still bring it back.
It lasts longer than 30 days, but not forever. We'll be fair about it.
Price match guarantee
Found a better deal in Canada? Up to 30 days after purchase – we’ll match it.
If you see a lower price for this exact item advertised online, in print or in a store, give us a call at 1 (888) 847-0770.
If it’s identical, brand-new, in stock, and sold and shipped by a Canadian-based retailer, we’ll match that price.
Cannot be shipped to USA.
Backcountry weather protection refined for city life. The Sawyer is updated with supple waterproof-breathable fabric that reduces it's overall weight, while still providing a barrier between you and the elements. Minimalist style doesn’t mean minimal features. It has articulated patterning, a laminated hem and technology that creates a light, durable, packable jacket to suit cold, wet days.
- Supple 3-layer GORE-TEX material has soft tricot backer.
- Fully taped seams, keeping you dry in heavy rain.
- Laminated construction with micro-seam allowances keep weight and bulk to a minimum.
- Adjustable hood has a short brim that helps keep the rain off your face.
- Articulated pattering and underarm gussets prevent binding or bunching.
- WaterTight™ weatherproof zippers on pockets and front keep the elements out.
- Inset side pockets keep your hands and your daily necessities out of the rain.
- Single zippered chest pocket to stash your phone.
- Adjustable cuffs.
- Regular fit has room to layer, while maintaining a trim silhouette.
|Ideal for||Casual wear|
|Face fabric||40-denier nylon|
Waterproof garments use waterproof-breathable technologies and are fully seam-taped. Water-resistant garments use waterproof-breathable technologies but their seams are not taped. Water-resistant garments repel water and protect against wind but are not made of waterproof fabric.
|Waterproof with fully taped seams|
A windproof garment does not allow any air to permeate the fabric. A garment with windproof panels has panels of fabric that are totally windproof, but the rest of the garment may not be windproof. A wind-resistant garment resists some wind, but not as much as a garment that is windproof.
Durable water repellency
Usually referred to as DWR. A treatment made to fabrics that causes water to bead and run off instead of soaking through.
|Additional feature(s)||Wind flap behind zipper|
How to measure
- Arm length
- Bend elbow gently, then measure from centre of back of neck out to point of shoulder, down to back of elbow, and forward to wrist.
- Measure fullest circumference, keeping tape up under arms and across shoulder blades.
- Measure at the narrowest circumference of your waist.
- Stand with feet together and measure at fullest circumference.