Prana Tri Thermal Threads 1/4 Zip - Men's
Free store pickup
Order online, get it at your local MEC. It couldn’t be easier.
Shop with confidence. If it’s not working out, you can return it (consumables, undergarments and swimwear excluded).
Really. If it's not up to snuff after you use it (a couple times) you can still bring it back.
It lasts longer than 30 days, but not forever. We'll be fair about it. We're all members here.
Price match guarantee
Found a better deal in Canada? Up to 30 days after purchase – we’ll match it.
If you see a lower price for this exact item advertised online, in print or in a store, give us a call at 1 (888) 847-0770.
If it’s identical, brand-new, in stock, and sold and shipped by a Canadian-based retailer, we’ll match that price.
When your getting an early start on the day, or coming back after the sun has called it quits, this light fleece will keep you warm. Made using one of Polartec’s® cutting-edge recycled fleece blends, the Tri Thermal delivers big time insulation with a small footprint.
- Polartec Thermal Pro® fabric is light, quick-drying and warm.
- Single zippered chest pockets is perfect for a phone and some cash.
- High collar holds in the heat and blocks wind.
- Smooth vislon front zip has a retro style.
|Ideal for||Casual wear|
|Pockets||1 external chest zippered|
How to measure
- Measure fullest circumference, keeping tape up under arms and across shoulder blades.
- Measure at the narrowest circumference of your waist.
- Arm length
- Bend elbow gently, then measure from centre of back of neck out to point of shoulder, down to back of elbow, and forward to wrist.
- Tall arm length
- Bend elbow gently, then measure from centre of back of neck out to point of shoulder, down to back of elbow, and forward to wrist. Not all styles available in 'tall'.