Lithium batteries give this power station plenty of juice, without making it too heavy. For adventure vans and off-grid basecamps, you can watch Netflix on rainy days, and charge all your gadgets. There are lots of port options for charging from your car's power point, wall or USB.
- Charge time: 2 hours from USB PD, 4 hours from wall charger, 5–10 hours from the Boulder 50 solar panel.
- Plug battery into a power source during storage, or fully-charge every 3-6 months.
- Peak capacity is 187Wh (14.4V, 13Ah) and lasts through hundreds of cycles.
- Charging and low-battery protection.
- AC inverter “wall plug” - accepts grounded and ungrounded plugs (output, modified sine wave): 120VAC, 60hZ, 1A (120W continuous, 200W surge).
- 2 USB ports (regulated output): 5V, up to 2.4A (12W max).
- USB C port (regulated output): 5¬–12V, up top 3A (18W max).
- USB PD (regulated input and output): 5–20V, up to 3A (60W max).
- 12V car port (regulated output): 12V, up to 10A (120W max).
- 6mm port (regulated output): 12V, up to 10A (120W max).
- Charging port (regulated input, 8mm): 13-22V, up to 7A (100W max)
- LCD power status display tells you how much power you are getting and using, as well as battery charge capacity.
- Operating temp is 0-40°C.
|Dimensions||20 x 13 x 13cm|
|Product sustainability||Rechargeable batteries|