Bring serious power to off-grid adventures, without the noise or fumes of a generator. Lots of port options for charging your devices: 12V (car cigarette lighter), USB or AC wall plugs. Power almost anything, from DSLR batteries, to TVs and fridges.
- Charge time 3 hours from USB PD, 8.5 hours from wall charger, 12–24 hours from the Boulder 50 solar panel.
- Plug battery into a power source during storage, or fully-charge every 3-6 months.
- Peak capacity is 505Wh (10.8V, 46.8Ah) and lasts through hundreds of cycles.
- Charging and low-battery protection built-in.
- AC inverter “wall plugs” accept grounded and ungrounded plugs (output, pure sine wave): 120VAC, 60hZ, 2.5A (300W continuous, 1200W surge).
- 2 USB ports (regulated output): 5V, up to 2.4A (12W max).
- USB C port (regulated output): 5¬/9V, up top 3A (18W max).
- USB PD (regulated input and output): 5–20V, up to 3A (60W max).
- 12V car port (regulated output): 12V, up to 10A (120W max).
- 6mm port (regulated output): 12V, up to 10A (120W max).
- Charging port (regulated input, 8mm): 13-22V, up to 10A (120W max)
- LCD power status display and battery charge capacity.
- Provides pass-through power, plug into the wall and plug device into the Yeti, so device stays charged if the power is out.
- Operating temp is 0-40°C.
|Dimensions||29 x 15 x 19cm|
|Product sustainability||Rechargeable batteries|