Portable power to keep your devices charged wherever the sun shines. The compact panel fits in or on a backpack. And the panel and pocket sized powerbank can each be used independently.
- Monocrystalline solar panel can be chained with other panels.
- Smart technology charges devices directly from the panel's USB output (5V, up to 1A; 5W max).
- Power-blocking diode prevents battery drain when there's no sunlight.
- Kickstand positions it for optimal solar collection.
- Flip 12 powerbank works with USB powered smartphone (100% charge), POV camera (1-2 charges), headlamp (1-3 charges) tablet (25% charge)..
- 4 LED charge status indicators.
- USB plug flips charged via solar panel or any USB power source.
- Lithium nickel manganese cobalt oxide battery offers lower energy density, but longer life and inherent safety.
Charge time via solar
Estimated charging time under optimal conditions.
|Charge time via USB||3 h|
|Folded dimensions||24 x 2.8 x 17.8cm|
Has a Type A USB port for charging your electronic devices.
|Charging level indicator||Yes|
Does unit have an auto shutoff feature so that unit stops charging when batteries are full?