An ultralight, minimalist shelter that weighs less than many bivy sacks. Great for those who want the lightest possible backpacking rig. The almost free-standing design has a vestibule to stash your soggy stuff or use as a porch to put your boots on. The updated profile is slightly taller with steeper walls for increased interior volume that won't feel constricting.
- Fly and floor are silicone-treated ripstop nylon with a polyurethane coating.
- Tent body is venting polyester mesh with a ripstop nylon bottom.
- Solution dyed fabric uses less energy and water during manufacturing, and adds UV-resistance.
- All seams are sealed with solvent-free polyurethane tape (contains no PVC or volatile organic compounds).
- Angled pole hub creates steep side walls and more interior space.
- 3 interior mesh pockets organize your small items.
- Reflective guylines and tent corners for easy night-time location.
- 11 lightweight aluminum Dirt Dragger UL stakes included.
- Nearly free-standing design requires the 2 foot corners pegged out.
- Optional footprint available for floor protection or an ultralight configuration.
- Compatible with the Big Agnes Triangle Gear Loft (sold separately).
The number of average sized people that the product can comfortably sleep.
|Canopy fabric||Nylon ripstop|
|Canopy mesh||Polyester no-see-um mesh|
|Floor fabric||Nylon ripstop|
|Floor coating||Silicone and polyurethane|
The standard test for coated fabrics uses a standing pipe (column) filled with water. The figures given are the water column height. A 1000mm coating allowed no leaks after 1 minute under 1000mm of water.
|Fly fabric||Nylon ripstop|
|Fly coating||Silicone and polyurethane|
The standard test for coated fabrics uses a standing column (a pipe) filled with water. The figures given are the column height. A 1000mm coating allowed no leaks after 1 minute under 1000mm of water.
|Pole||DAC Featherlite NFL|
A measurement based on the longest point of the tent.
A measurement based on the widest points of the tent.
Square metre measurement of a tent’s usable space. Does not include vestibules.
|Interior peak height||1.02m|
Includes just the tent, poles, and the fewest pegs and guylines needed to properly set it up.
Includes the full tent with its stuff sack, repair swatches, and all the guylines and pegs.
|Vestibule area (primary)||0.5sq. m|
These tents can be set up without stakes or pegs on any type of ground. All tents should be anchored or weighted, so they don't blow away.
|Made in||Korea, Republic of|